This page will give you all the information you need concerning this franchise location, stats, costs, finance package.
- Your website address will be www.WhatsOnInBangkok.com
- For an expat, looking for a business opportunity within Bangkok, this is a perfect opportunity.
We are a UK based Franchise, this means if you were to take up the Franchise you would be purchasing a UK registered business. Your UK business is free to generate sales within Thailand as all payments are made online direct to your UK business.
Providing you are not participating in ANY business activities within Thailand and your UK Franchise are using Thai Nationals to create sales, then YOU would not need a work permit, as you are not participating in sales activities.
Your www.WhatsOnInBangkok.com is an online business.
As part of the Franchise package we offer a FREE UK based operating manager that oversees your entire website operation.
- It offers you the chance to develop an ONLINE income from within Thailand, paid direct to YOUR PayPal account
- Bangkok is one of the TOP 10 holiday destinations in the world, offering the holiday maker a HUGE array of things to do, places to visit, places to eat. Businesses are in fierce competition to attract their customers and www.WhatsOnInBangkok.com is the perfect advertising website to offer them.
- Your website will be personalised for you and will be preloaded with 50 potential customers. This will enable you to use the website once live.
- Advertising ad prices & discounts can be changed to suit your requirements
- Payment will go direct to your PayPal account or personalised to your payment method.
- The average customer spend, based on the existing advertising prices is Bht9,000 -/+ per month. *This is based on a range of customers booking for 1 to 12 months and with the publicised discounts taken into account
Your ROI is important to us
In most cases you can achieve a ROI within 8 weeks. With the site being preloaded with potential customers, it enables you to hit the ground running after training. We work with you in-depth for the first 8 weeks and our target and yours should be to hit your ROI during that 8 week period.
You will find this monthly sales revenue calculator very useful.
What will your Bangkok Franchise include?
- Fully programmed “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBangkok.com
- Rights to use the “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBangkok.com
and marketing marks & logos, both for online and off line advertising
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns within your post code area on a drop down menu
- The website will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Payment processor direct to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 50 “potential” customers
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private Franchisee members support area
- Full Support & Training
Franchise fee for the Bangkok Franchise
One off franchise fee of £2,950
There is a fixed monthly management fee £147
This covers server updates, software maintenance, 24hr server support, website support & bug fixing, group SEO, changes in the system to allow the website to evolve, develop and to remain competitive.
We offer the facility of a flexible “Finance Package”. This allows you to spread the cost of your franchise fee while you build your customer base. This is spread over 6 months from the date of the franchise agreement being signed.
£1,000 initial franchise fee on the signing of the franchise agreement
6 Monthly payments £380
Total Franchise Fee £3,282
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this Bangkok Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.