BS Postcode Area “What’s On In“ Franchise
This page will give you all the information you need concerning this location, stats, costs, finance package.
- Your website address will be www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
- These are the additional towns that will be added to your website as a drop down menu, enabling you to promote your website into these locations. We can also add further locations of your choice to your website within your postcode area
Axbridge, Banwell, Bristol, Cheddar, Clevedon,
Wedmore, Weston-Super-Mare, Winscombe, Nailsea
- Total population within this post code area 940,076
Total number of Businesses within this postcode area 47,931
Average Monthly spend per advertiser £166 +/-
If just 1% of Advertisers are advertising
Monthly Income Potential £79,565
Even reducing figures by a further 50%
the Monthly Income potential is HUGE
- Your website will be personalised for you and will be preloaded with 25 potential customers. This will enable you to use the website once live.
- Advertising ad prices & discounts can be changed to suit your requirements
- Payment will go direct to your PayPal account or personalised to your payment method.
- The average customer spend, based on the existing advertising prices is £166 -/+ per month. *This is based on a range of customers booking for 1 to 12 months and with the publicised discounts taken into account
What will your “Exclusive” BS postcode area include?
- Fully programmed “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
- Rights to use the “What’s On In” website www.WhatsOnInBristol.net
and marketing marks & logos, both for online and offline advertising
- Full “resale rights” for your website, you can sale your website as a going concern at any time
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns within your post code area on a drop down menu
- The website will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Advertiser’s payment will go DIRECT to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 25 “potential” advertisers
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
We know based on our operation that the average spend of a UK online advertiser is £166 +/- per month. Here is how to use the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment).
The cost for the Franchise in the Exclusive BS Postcode Area
We wanted to make sure joining the “What’s On In” Franchise was open to everyone.
And we offer you 2 Joining Options.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above is a one off joining fee of £798
Flexible Finance Start Up
We offer you a flexible no interest finance package. NO credit checks are required.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above you would be able to spread the cost over 3 months, giving you time to build and generate a income.
Month 1 £266 1st payment on joining
Month 2 £266 2nd payment
Month 3 £266 3rd final payment
There is a low monthly management fee, due once the site is handed to you.
Monthly Management Fee is £147.
This management fee is easily covered from the sales you will generate from the 1000’s of potential advertisers within your postcode area.
This offers you everything you need for the smooth running of your “What’s On In” Franchise and will include:
- Finder’s Fee: Receive £100 EVERYTIME someone you recommend takes up a “What's On In” Franchise from ANYWHERE around the world. You can promote
the “What’s On In” Franchise all over the world using social media
- We upload all customers data to your "What’s On In" website, ensuring it is correctly loaded
- All server updates, bug fixing, 24 hr server support.
- Regular email updates on methods of building your customer advertising base, tips, advice.
Scroll back up to the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator and you will see, that you only need 6-8 advertisers from the 1000’s within your postcode area to cover your joining fee, your ROI is excellent.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this exclusive Bristol & BS Postcode Area “What’s On In” Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.