Northern Ireland “What’s On In“ Franchise
This page will give you all the information you need concerning this location, stats, costs, finance package.
The BT postcode area is the largest in the UK. We have set up 4 websites to cover the BT postcode area.
More websites can be added at any time.
|Belfast||County Antrim||County Down||Northern Ireland|
- Fully programmed 4 “What’s On In” websites
- Rights to use the 4 “What’s On In” websites
and marketing marks & logos, both for online and offline advertising
- Full “resale rights” for your website, you can sale your websites as a going concern at any time
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns within your post code area on a drop down menu
- The websites will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Advertiser’s payment will go DIRECT to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 25 “potential” advertisers per website
- Up to 5 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Business Card artwork
- Google Analytic
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
Your ROI is important to us
In most cases you can achieve a ROI within 8 weeks. With the site being preloaded with 25 potential customers, it enables you to hit the ground running after training. We work with you in-depth for the first 8 weeks and our target and yours should be to hit your ROI during that 8 week period.
Total number of Businesses within Northern Ireland is 286,871
Average Monthly spend per advertiser £166 +/-
If just 1% of Advertisers are advertising
Monthly Income Potential is £476,206
Even reducing figures by a further 50%
the Monthly Income potential is HUGE
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
We know based on our operation that the average spend of a UK online advertiser is £166 +/- per month. Here is how to use the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment), in most cases this is within 8 weeks.
The cost for the Franchise in the Exclusive Northern Ireland
We wanted to make sure joining the “What’s On In” Franchise was open to everyone.
And we offer you 2 Joining Options.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above is a one off joining fee of £1,300
Flexible Finance Start Up
We offer you a flexible no interest finance package. NO credit checks are required.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in your chosen area with everything that is listed above you would be able to spread the cost over 4 months, giving you time to build and generate a income.
Month 1 £325 1st payment on joining
Month 2 £325 2nd payment
Month 3 £325 3rd payment
Month 4 £325 4th final payment
There is a low monthly management fee, due once the sites are handed to you.
Monthly Management Fee is £120 per website.
This management fee is easily covered from the sales you will generate from the 1000’s of potential advertisers within your postcode area.
This offers you everything you need for the smooth running of your “What’s On In” Franchise and will include:
- Finder’s Fee: Receive £100 EVERYTIME someone you recommend takes up a “What's On In” Franchise from ANYWHERE around the world. You can promote the “What’s On In” Franchise all over the world using social media
- We upload all customers data to your "What’s On In" website, ensuring it is correctly loaded
- All server updates, bug fixing, 24 hr server support.
- Regular email updates on methods of building your customer advertising base, tips, advice.
Scroll back up to the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator and you will see, that you only need 6-8 advertisers from the 1000’s within your postcode area to cover your joining fee, your ROI is excellent.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this exclusive Northern Ireland “What’s On In” Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.