Thank you for your interest in
the Master Franchise for New Zealand
Your Master Franchise will consist of 9 websites of your choice.
More websites can be added as you expand throughout New Zealand.
Here is a typical Whats On In website
- One of your websites address will be www.WhatsOnInWellington
- You can choose 9 Cities-Towns within New Zealand to form a Master Franchise
- Your website will be personalised for you and will be preloaded with 25 potential advertisers.
- Additional websites can be taken to cover ANY City or Town rather than using the drop down menu.
- Advertising ad prices & discounts can be changed to suit your requirements
- Payment will go direct to your PayPal account or personalised to your payment method.
- The average customer spend, based on the existing advertising prices is NZ$ 330 -/+ per month.
*This is based on a range of customers booking for 1 to 12 months and with the publicised discounts taken into account.
What will your Master Franchise include?
- 9 fully programmed “What’s On In” website of your choice
- Rights to use the “What’s On In” websites, marketing marks & logos, both for online and offline advertising
- The FULL rights to re-sale, re-franchise, Sublet, or Hire New Zealand to another person
- The rights to set up a Facebook marketing page and also all other social media marketing
- The ability to add further towns within New Zealand on a drop down menu
- The website will be Personalised to you with your contact details
- Payment processor direct to your PayPal account
- Pre-loaded with 25 “potential” advertisers
- Up to 9 “What’s On In” email addresses
- Google Analytics
- Private members support area
- Full Support & Training
What is the Monthly Income that you would like to make each month?
We know based on our operation that the average spend of an online advertiser is NZ$ 330 +/- per month. Here is how to use the Monthly Sales Revenue Calculator.
- From the drop down menu click the Income you would like to make each month.
- This will display on average the number of advertisers you would need each month to hit your Monthly Income.
- You can also use it to see how quick you can cover your ROI (Return on investment).
Total number of Businesses within New Zealand is 691,500
Average Monthly spend per advertiser NZ$ 330 +/-
If just 1% of Advertisers are advertising
Monthly Income Potential NZ$ 2.2 Million
Even reducing figures by a further 50%
the Monthly Income potential is HUGE
The cost of the Master Franchise for New Zealand
We wanted to make sure joining the “What’s On In” Franchise was open to everyone.
And we offer you 2 Joining Options.
For the “Exclusive” Master Franchise rights for New Zealand is a one off cost of NZ$ 3,870 which will give you 9 websites.
Enjoy 10% discount when paying as a one off payment, taking the franchise to $3,483.
Flexible Finance Start Up
We offer you a flexible no interest finance package. NO credit checks are required.
For the “Exclusive” rights to use the “What’s On In” Franchise in New Zealand with everything that is listed above you would be able to spread the cost over 6 months, giving you time to build and generate a income.
Month 1 – $645 1st payment on joining
Month 2 – $645 2nd payment
Month 3 – $645 3rd payment
Month 4 – $645 4th payment
Month 5 – $645 5th payment
Month 6 – $645 6th final payment
There is a low monthly management fee, due once each site is handed to you.
Monthly Management Fee is NZ$ 235 per website.
This management fee is easily covered from the sales you will generate from the 1000’s of potential advertisers within New Zealand.
This offers you everything you need for the smooth running of your “What’s On In” Franchise and will include:
- We upload all customers data to your "What’s On In" website, ensuring it is correctly loaded
- All server updates, bug fixing, 24 hr server support.
- Regular email updates on methods of building your customer advertising base, tips, advice.
If you would like to discuss with us about acquiring this Exclusive “What’s On In” Franchise and would like to be part of our Global brand then please contact us our details are on the contact us tab.